Membership and recruitment
All clerks in geographical Essex are warmly invited to join the Essex Clerks’ Association – please fill out the Membership Form to ensure that you are added to our database. The subscription fee is £15 – further details on the form.
You are invited to join the growing number of schools who have already subscribed and are supporting the Essex Clerks’ Association.
The Essex Clerks’ Association is run by volunteers and financed by subscriptions from schools and clerks across Essex and by occasional donations from professional organisations.
In return for this subscription your clerk and governing body will receive:
- Regular briefing papers on topical subjects relevant to school governance
- Access to the dedicated website and a facility to ask questions
- The opportunity to attend termly meetings to share good practice and meet and network with other clerks; the next ECA briefing for all clerks is scheduled for Tuesday, 30 April 2019 at 5pm at The Sandon School.
- – there is no charge for this briefing – please contact Bookings for further details.
- Networking events for clerks
If you would like to be added to our database of clerks across Essex please fill out the Membership Form and forward it to our Membership Secretary, Peter Bates.