General Information Resources
All links open in a new window.
- 4Children is a national charity dedicated to creating opportunities and building futures for children. The site offers specific information regarding the delivery of childcare aspects of the core offer
- Better fundraising ideas.com
- Lots of fundraising ideas for schools, charities and organisations
- The official government website for citizens.
- Essex Safeguarding Children Board
- The ESCB is a statutory multi agency organisation which brings together agencies who work to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people in Essex. This site provides information for professionals, parents/carers and children and young people on the work of the Board and on safeguarding in general.
- Office for Public Service Information (formerly HMSO)
- Statutory Instruments, Acts of Parliament, School Governance Regulations.
- Sure Start
- DCSF website providing background to the Sure Start programme bringing together early education, childcare, health and family support
- The Teaching Awards
- The Teaching Awards recognise and celebrate the work of teachers and governors in our schools. Use this link to learn more about the awards and download a nomination form.
- Together for Children
- A partnership supporting the ongoing delivery of Sure Start children’s centres providing detailed practical guidance